Faculty of Sport Sciences,
Department of Exercise Physiology.
P.O. Box: 1438, 10th km Tehran road,
Sport Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Health & Exercise
- 2004 – 2008, PhD. Exercise Physiology, University of Guilan, Iran
- 2002 – 2004, M.A. Physical education & Sport sciences, University of Tehran, Iran
- 1999 – 2002, B.A. Physical education & Sport sciences, University of Sistan & Baluchestan, Iran
Books Translation to Persian
- Baechle T & B. Groves. (2005). Weight training: Steps to success, physical education
- organization Press, Tehran, Iran
- Williams C.A & D.V.B James. (2009). Sciences for exercise and sport, Hatmiss Press,
- Tehran, Iran.
- Other 8 books.
Presentations at conferences
- 5th International congress on physical education & sport sciences, University of Shahid Beheshti, Iran, 2005,The effects of plyometrics and weight training on running velocity and explosive power in athletes, Oral Presentation.
- 7th National congress on physical education & sport sciences, University of Tabriz, Iran, 2006, The effects of different rest intervals on sustainability of repetitions in consecutive during bench press. Oral Presentation.
- The effects of two different resistive loading patterns on strength, anaerobic power and endurance in young wrestlers. 20th International Congress of Physical Education & Sport, Komotini, Greec, 18-20 May 2012 (Oral presentation).
- Over 50 presented paper abstract (as Oral or Poster Presentations) in other international & national congress.