Deparment of Orthopedics and Traumatology,
Private Society Surgical Medical Center 34245,
1. Basic and Clinical Research
2. Foot and Ankle Surgery
3. Sport Injury
4. Cancer Research
- Dr. Hakan SARMAN was born in 1980.
- He has received his MD degree from the Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine/Turkey in 2005.
- He completed his Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the Kocaeli University Faculty of Medicine in 2011, presenting a thesis on "Evaluation of the Bridging Method in Achilles Tendon Rupture".
- He worked to as expert surgeon at the Kocaeli Golcuk State Hospital from 2011 to 2013.
- He worked as Assistant Professor in Abant Izzet Baysal University Faculty of Medicine from 2013 to 2016.
- He has worked as expert surgeon a private hospital in Istanbul since 2017.
- He has authored or co-authored 50 internationally/nationally peer-reviewed articles, 63 internationally/nationally peer-reviewed presentations, and has articles awaiting publication. He also has a book chapter.
- He has managed and participated to some research projects up to the present. He has participated to a lot of internationally/nationally congresses.
Awards and Achievements:
- The best oral presentation award of bone and soft tissue tumors in the field, 26TH Turkish National Congress of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (Anticancer drugs with chemotherapeutic interactions with thymoquinone in osteosarcoma cells) (2016)
- Appreciation Certificate of Izzet Baysal Foundation (2016)
- The best poster award of sports injuries, arthroscopic and knee surgery in the field, 22TH Turkish National Congress of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (2011)
- He has interested and focused on basic and clinical research, foot and ankle surgery, sport injury and cancer research.