Nashville, TN, USA,
aging related nephropathy, stem cell
- Ph.D. in Nephrology, 2005 - Fudan University Shanghai Medical School, Shanghai, China.
- M.D. in Internal Medicine, 1996 - Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- B.S. in Clinical Medicine, 1994 - Shanghai Medical University, Shanghai, China.
- 2007- 2013 Research Fellow, Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University, USA
- 2013-Now Research Instructor, Research Fellow, Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University, USA
- 1998- 2007 Attending, Division of Nephrology, Fudan University Huashan Hospital, China
- 3 book chapters, 85 co-author research papers and 7 reviews.
- Second Research Award by Chinese Medical Association (2001)
- Young Investigator Award by America and Canada Renal Pathology Society ( 2004)
- Aging related kidney disease and regression of glomerulosclerosis