601, Huangpu Avenue West,
Biosensors, Bioanalysis, Medicine Analysis.
- Prof. Haibo Zhou studied chemistry in Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU) and received BS in 2008.
- He got MS from University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2011.
- He completed PhD in Analytical Chemistry in 2014 from Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany.
- He was appointed as a Professor in College of Pharmacy, Jinan University in 2015.
- His current research interest is mainly focused on the design and systhesis of functional nanomaterials, such as novel metal nanostructures and graphene-based nanomaterials, as well as their applications in the trace detections of chemo/bio-substances by SERS and fluorescence.
- He has authored and co-authored more than 17 refereed journal publications published in Journal of the American Chemical Society, Analytical Chemistry, Analyst, Microchimica Acta, Talanta and Journal of Chromatography A, etc.