Universiti Sains Malaysia,
Institute for Research in Molecular Medicine (INFORMM),
- MicroRNA therapeutics: discovering novel targets and developing specific therapy.
- Exploring customer switching intentions through relationship marketing paradigm.
- S100A4 overexpression proves to be independent marker for breast cancer progression.
- Mismatch repair genes expression defects & association with clinicopathological characteristics in colorectal carcinoma.
- Molecular basis of pathophysiology of Indian childhood cirrhosis: role of nuclear copper accumulation in liver.
- Mucinous adenocarcinoma of the renal pelvis associated with lithiasis and chronic gout..
- A study of the concordance between endoscopic gastritis and histological gastritis in an area with a low background prevalence of Helicobacter pylori infection.
- Immunohistochemical expression of MAP1LC3A and MAP1LC3B protein in breast carcinoma tissues.
- Pilomatricoma as a diagnostic pitfall in clinical practice: report of two cases and review of literature.
- Prevalence and ethnic distribution of Helicobacter pylori infection among endoscoped patients in North Eastern Peninsular Malaysia.