10, via Giovanni Amendola,
Turin, 10121, Italy.
24, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi,
Italy (Energy Department, Polytechnic University of Turin).
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Analysis
- Environmental Pollution
- Urban Planning
- Environmental Management
- The first field of research was connected with smoke movement in confined spaces and to safety problems.
- Lately the research was centred on thermal comfort analyses, environmental monitoring, energy consumption models for buildings, energy saving technologies and renewable energy sources.
- In the last years she has participate at some national/international researches on outdoor thermal comfort, energy mapping and energy consumption management of buildings on urban scale.
- 1998-2000 Engineering for confined spaces. Instruments and assessments for comfort design. This work has been supported by MIUR, Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca.
- 1999-2000 Young researches project: “Fluid dynamic analogy for escape ways in buildings” (as responsible person). This work has been supported by Politecnico di Torino.
- 2000-2001 Young researches project: “Thermo-economics and environomics analysis for an integrated energy system for Olympics Games in Turin
- 2006” (as responsible person). This work has been supported by Politecnico di Torino.
- 1999-2001 Sustainable renovation of scholastic buildings in Turin Province. This work has been co-supported by Provincia di Torino and the contributor was: DENER Department of Politecnico di Torino.
- 2001-2002 Young researches project: “Comfort in university classrooms”. This work has been supported by Politecnico di Torino.
- 2003-2005 Assessment for energy certification in existing buildings: comfort and environmental impact. This work has been supported by MIUR, Ministry of Education, University and Research and the contributors were: University of Palermo, Polytechnic University of Turin, University of Pisa, IUAV University of Venice, University of "Mediterranea" Reggio Calabria.
- 2006-2007 EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) for building sector. This work has been supported by the ASP Alta Scuola Politecnica and the contributors were: Politecnico di TORINO, Politecnico di MILANO, Life Cycle Engineering – LCE.
- 2006-2008 Participation at the project “Energy saving technologies for buildings in Piedmont Region”. This work has been supported by Fondazione CRT and the contributor was: DENER Department of Politecnico di Torino.
- 2009-2010 WiFi4Energy Wireless sensors network for energy management in educational buildings (http://www.wifi4energy.polito.it/en/). This work has been supported by Politecnico di Torino and the contributors were the Departments: DENER, DAUIN, DELEN, DBDMG.