Division of Hematology Research,
Mayo Clinic Stabile 6-13,
200 First Street SW,
Rochester, MN 55905,
RNA related research such as long noncoding RNA, DNA methylation and histone modification, signaling transduction
- 07/2005 - 07/2009 Ph.D. in Plant Biology (Mentor: Jirong Huang, PhD) - National Key Lab. Of Plant Molecular Genetics, Institute of Plant Physiology and
- Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China - 07/2003 - 06/2005 M.Sc. in Plant Biology (Mentor: Yuke He, PhD).
- National Key Lab. Of Plant Molecular Genetics, Institute of Plant Physiology and Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China.
- 09/2002 - 06/2003 M.Sc. in Plant Biology (Mentor: Youfang Wang, Prof.) - School of Life Science, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China.
- 09/1998 - 06/2002 B.S. in Biology - School of Life Science, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China.
- 04/2011 - Present Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mentor: Thomas E. Witzig, MD and Mamta Gupta, PhD (Co-PI)) - Division of Hematology Research, Mayo Clinic at Rochester, Minnesota.
- 11/2010 - 03/2011 Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mentor: Cheryl S. Watson, Ph.D) - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas.
- 08/2009 - 10/2010 Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mentor: Shaojun Tang, Ph.D) - Department of Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Texas
- Witzig TE, Hu G, Offer SM, Wellik LE, Han JJ, Stenson MJ, Dogan A, Diasio RB, Gupta M. Epigenetic mechanisms of protein tyrosine phosphatase 6 suppression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: implications for epigenetic therapy. Leukemia. 2014 Jan;28(1):147-54.
- Hu G, Witzig TE, Gupta M. A Novel Missense (M206K) STAT3 Mutation in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma Deregulates STAT3 Signaling. PLoS ONE. 2013; 8(7): e67851.
- Watson CS Hu G, Paulucci-Holthauzen AA. Rapid actions of xenoestrogens disrupt normal estrogenic signaling. Steroids 2013 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Hu G, Suo Y, Huang J. A Crucial role of the RGS Domain in Trans-Golgi Network Export of AtRGS1 in the Protein Secretory Pathway. Mol Plant. 2013 Nov;6(6):1933-44.
- Gupta M, Han JJ, Stenson M, Maurer M, Wellik L, Hu G, Ziesmer S, Dogan A, Witzig TE. Elevated serum IL-10 levels in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a mechanism of aberrant JAK2 activation. Blood. 2012 Mar 22;119(12):2844-53.
- Watson CS, Jeng YJ, Hu G, Wozniak A, Bulayeva N, Guptarak J. Estrogen- and xenoestrogen-induced ERK signaling in pituitary tumor cells involves estrogen receptor-ÃŽÂ± interactions with G protein-ÃŽÂ±i and caveolin I. Steroids. 2012 Apr;77(5):424-32.
- Zhang L, Wei Q, Wu W, Cheng Y, Hu G, Hu F, Sun Y, Zhu Y, Sakamoto W, Huang J*. Activation of the Heterotrimeric G protein alpha-Subunit, GPA1, Suppresses ftsh-Mediated Inhibition of Chloroplast Development in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 2009 Jun;58(6):1041-53.
- Zhang L, Hu G (Co-first author), Cheng Y, Huang J.* Heterotrimeric G protein alpha and beta subunits antagonistically modulate stomatal density in Arabidopsis thaliana. Dev Biol. 2008 Dec 1;324(1):68-75.
- Wei Q, Zhou W, Hu G, Wei J, Yang H, Huang J*. Heterotrimeric G-protein is involved in phytochrome A-mediated cell death of Arabidopsis hypocotyls. Cell Res. 2008 Sep;18(9):949-60.