Heart Failure, Atherosclerosis, Echocardiography, Innate Immunity, Clinical Cardiology, Myocardial Infarction, Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiology, Chronic Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology, Lipoproteins, Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Medicine, Cardiovascular, Coronary Artery Disease.
- Predictors of early readmission or death in elderly patients with heart failure.
- End stage chronic heart failure.
- Long-term benefit-risk balance of drug-eluting vs. bare-metal stents in daily practice: Does stent diameter matter? Three-year follow-up of BASKET.
- Oxidized Phospholipids Are Present on Plasminogen, Affect Fibrinolysis, and Increase Following Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Collagen Plug Vascular Closure Devices and Reduced Risk of Bleeding with Bivalirudin Versus Heparin Plus Abciximab in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for Non ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
- Percutaneous Retrieval of a Twisted Guide Catheter Using a Longer Second Radial Sheath.
- Release and Capture of Bioactive Oxidized Phospholipids and Oxidized Cholesteryl Esters During Percutaneous Coronary and Peripheral Arterial Interventions in Humans.
- Circulating levels of plasminogen and oxidized phospholipids bound to plasminogen distinguish between atherothrombotic and non-atherothrombotic myocardial infarction.
- NT-proBNP Guided Therapy in Chronic Heart Failure Reduces Repeated Hospitalizations – Results From TIME-CHF.
- Cardiovascular Management of Cancer Patients With Chemotherapy-Associated Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction in Real-World Clinical Practice.