via Monte S. Michele 66,
- General Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Colo-rectal Surgery
- He was a member of the Organising Committee of the 4th edition of the "Seminari Di Fisiopatologia Clinica E Terapia Chirurgica" (Seminars Of Clinical Physiopathology And Surgical Therapy) Held In Bari On 5th, 12th, 19th And 2nd March 1993.
- He was a member of the Scientific Secretariat of 3 regional congresses
- He has been invited speaker in 33 domestic and regional congresses.
- He has been speaker in 43 international congresses.
- He graduated in Medicine and Surgery with top marks at the University of Bari on 19/2/1988
- In December 1988 he won the admission contest to the School of Specialisation in General Surgery which he finished on 1st July 1993 with top marks cum laude.
Work Experience in Italy:
- On 16th June 1994 he was employed as ASSISTANT SURGEON at the General and Vascular Surgery and Clinical Oncology Section of the Department of Applications in Surgery of Innovative Technologies (D.A.C.T.I.) by the University of Bari.
- On 1st June 2001 he became ASSISTANT PROFESSOR.
- On 1st November 2006 he became ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR of SURGERY and in 2009 he rided to the Department of Biomedical Siences and Human Oncology by the University of Bari
- Since 1st September 2016 he is Head of General Surgery Unit at Ospedale Santa Maria- Bari.