Sapienza University of Rome,
Department of Surgery,
St. Andrea Hospital,
Via di Grottarossa 1035,
00189 Rome, Italy
general surgery, minimally invasive surgery, colorectal, pancreatic, gastric surgery
- Giuseppe Nigri is Associate Professor of Surgery at the Sapienza University of Rome, Azienda Sant'Andrea University Hospital (General Surgery Department).
- His main interests are the Oncological Surgery, Laparoscopic and Mininvasive Surgery and in general surgery abdominal.
- Special interest is also dedicated to hernia surgery and in general of the abdominal wall.
- He is licensed for medical activity in the United States (USMLE / ECFMG). The training in surgery was performed in Italy and the USA (Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston).
- IS' member (Fellow) of the American College of Surgeons (USA) and of the Royal College of Surgeons (UK).
- He is a member of numerous commissions of US scientific societies.
- He is the author and co-author of over 200 international publications and is part of numerous international editorial boards.
- The professor. Nigri has passed the National Scientific Qualification as a Full Professor.