European Society of Ophthalmology,
Department of Ophthalmology,
University of Bologna,
Cornea and Ocular Surface Disease.
- Giuseppe Giannaccare is an Italian Ophthalmologist born in Reggio Calabria on February 14th, 1985.
- He earned Medical Degree at University of Rome “Campus Bio-Medico” in 2009 and completed his residency in Ophthalmology at University of Bologna in 2015.
- He is Author of several abstracts, papers and book chapters.
- He is also Editor and Reviewer for many International Journals.
- Currently, he is involved in a PhD Program at University of Bologna focused on Ocular Graft versus-host Disease since 2014, and he is serving as Cornea and Anterior Segment Specialist at S.Orsola-Malpighi Teaching Hospital.
- He belong to Young Ophthalmologist Directive Committee of European Society of Ophthalmology (YO SOE), and he is also National Representative for Italy in the same Society.