Dipartimento di Medicina,
Chirurgia e Odontoiatria "Scuola Medica Salernitana",
University of Salerno,
84081 Baronissi ( Sa).
- Child abuse
- Psychology of life of style and health care
- Professor of: Development Psychology; Education Psychology; Education Psychology of the Handicap and the Rehabilitation; Clinical Psychology - University of Salerno
- Other Experience and Professional Memberships
- From 1997/98 academic year to this day, University of Salerno Member of International bulletin-board of the "Systemic Family Mediators" (AIMS)
- From 2005/2006 academic year to this day Member of Italian Psychology Association (AIP)
- From January 2002 to this day Psycho-pedagogical Consultant and coordinator in scholastic projects for the "CAM - Telefono Azzurro" placed in Salerno.
- 2008-2010 Lay judge of Juvenile Court of Salerno
- 2009-2010 to day Peer Review Committee of "Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy" Review publishing by Magi, Rome
- 2009-2010 Co-Director - with Prof. Michele Cesaro- of Master "Abuse and sexual abuse of children", enable the Department of Educational Sciences, University of Salerno.
- 2011-12 to day Peer Review Committee of “Corporeality and neuroscience”, Review publishing by Guida, Naples
- 2013-2014 and 2015-2016 Director of Master "Aba and autism", enable the Department of Medicine, University of Salerno.