Via Mamertini Is.106 N5,
Co-Ordination of Neonatal Intensive Care Therapy, and Mechanical Ventilationlecturer in General and Specialized Pediatrics, Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery.Lecturer in Pediatrics, Degree Course in Radiotherapy and Audiologylecturer in Neonatal Intensive Care Medicine, School of Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery and Infant Neuropsychiatry.
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery in the summer-autumn session 1990-1991, with a mark of 110 and honors / 110.
- Qualified for professional practice in the second session of the AA 1990/91 (November 1991) with full marks (110/110).
- Enrolled in the Order of Physicians and Dentists of Messina from 31/1/1992.
- Specialized in Pediatrics with address in Neonatology and Neonatal Pathology with the vote of 50/50 and honors on 28/10/1995.
- She attended the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the San Matteo Hospital in Pavia in June 1994 and the Neonatal Intensive Therapy of the Mangiagalli Clinical Institutes of the University of Milan for the months of April and May 1997, perfecting in neonatal ventilation techniques.
- In 1999 she was the winner of a specialization scholarship in Neonatology "A. Griffini - J-Miglierina "that allowed her to carry out a research period (6 months: February, March, April, May, September, October 2000) at the Department of Cellular and Structural Biology of the University of Texas Science Center at San Antonio (Texas), USA, on "Oxidative Stress in the newborn and the use of antioxidants".
- During this period, in addition to gaining knowledge and familiarity with some basic research techniques (lipid peroxidation, tissue and blood DNA extraction, DNA metabolic doses, such as 8-HDG, today damage markers) of DNA), has been able to perform experimental studies on animals and human newborns published in prestigious international journals.
- He has collaborated in theoretical and practical teaching activities on topics of Neonatology, Genetics and Pediatrics within the Degree Course in Medicine and Surgery and in Specialization Schools.
- Since the academic year 1995-96 he has constantly attended the Neonatal Intensive Pathology and Therapy Unit as a volunteer internal physician and later as a level I medical director, collaborating in teaching, scientific and welfare activities with progressive assumption of care responsibilities.
- From 29/07/2002 University researcher with assistance activities at the Neonatal Intensive Pathology and Intensive Care Unit.
- Since 2004 responsible for the Pediatric Intensive Care Sector attached to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Member of the Italian Society of Pediatrics.
- Member of the Italian Society of Neonatology.
- He is part of the Board of the Neonatal Pneumology Study Group.
- Specialist in Anesthesia and Intensive Care with an anesthesiological position since October 2006.
- In 2008 from April to October he held a period as Clinical Observer at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Chicago (USA) of the University of Chicago where he carried out a research project on oxidative stress of the newborn and the main neonatal ventilation techniques.