Animal Biology Laboratory
National Research-Development Institute for Animal Biology and Nutrition
Calea Bucuresti no. 1
Balotesti, Ilfov, Romania
immunonutrition, immunology, inflammation, cellular signaling.
- Quantification and molecular characterization of regulatory T cells in connective tissue diseases.
- Effects of zearalenone on oxidative stress and inflammation in weanling piglets.
- Roles of CD147 on T lymphocytes activation and MMP‐9 secretion in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Natural feed contaminant zearalenone decreases the expressions of important pro-and anti-inflammatory mediators and mitogen-activated protein kinase/NF-κB signalling molecules in pigs.
- Peripheral blood lymphocytes analysis detects CD100/SEMA4D alteration in systemic sclerosis patients.
- Exposure to zearalenone mycotoxin alters in vitro porcine intestinal epithelial cells by differential gene expression.
- ω-3 PUFA rich Camelina oil by-products improve the systemic metabolism and spleen cell functions in fattening pigs.
- Serum levels of matrix metalloproteinases MMP-2 and MMP-9 and their tissue natural inhibitors in breast tumors..
- Zearalenone mycotoxin affects immune mediators, MAPK signalling molecules, nuclear receptors and genome-wide gene expression in pig spleen.
- PI3K/Akt signaling in peripheral T lymphocytes from systemic lupus erythematosus patients.