National Center for Scientific Research,
Institute of Materials Science,
153 10 Ag. Paraskevi Attikis Athens,
- 1984 Co-Chairman of the International Conference "Effects of Modes of Formation on the Structure
- of Glass," Vanderbilt University, 1984.
- 1984 Session Chairman of the International Conference "Effects of Modesof Formation on the
- Structure of Glass," Vanderbilt University, 1984.
- 1986 Quality Appointment, Associate Professor, University of Illinois at
- Urbana/Champaign, Urbana, Illinois, USA.
- 1986 Session Chairman, Space Processing of Engineering Materials, American Ceramic Society,
- 1987 Session Chairman, Superconductors, American Ceramic Society, San Diego
- 1988 Member of the International Organizing Committee of the Sol-Gel Workshop, Sao Carlos,
- Brazil, 1989
- 1988 Member of the Academic Advisory Committee of the Aegean University, Greece.
- 1988 Advisor of the Materials Science Department at the University of Sao Carlos, Brazil.
- 1988 National Science Foundation Advisor for Materials Research Groups
- 1988 Who is who in Engineering
- 1989 Who is who in Superconductivity
- 1989 Visiting Professor, University of Sao, Carlos Brazil
- 1989 Instructor of the Winter School, University of Sao Carlos, Brazil.
- 1989 Member of the International Steering Committee for Sol-Gel
- Processing, CT-16 Committee
- 1989 Session Chairman, Radiation Effects in Glass, American Ceramic Society, Annual Meeting,Indianapolis.SCHOLASTIC
SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS:
- 2015 “Honorary Award for Outstanding Achievements in Innovation”, February 2015
- 2014 “2nd Festival of Science and Innovation”, member of the organizing committee, 2015
- 2014 “Member of the Starting Grant ERC LS7 Panel”, European Research Council
- 2014 “ERC-OA-2013-PoC European Research Council ERC Proof of Concept”, 620238, A
- Novel Nanocontainer drug carrier for targeted treatment of cancer,
- 2012 “Award for Scientific Excellence”, National Center for Scientific Research, Thursday 23
- February 2012
- 2011 “Guest Professor”, Georg Simon Ohm University of Applied Sciences, Materials
- Engineering, http://www.ohm-hochschule.de/english/home/management-andorganization/departments/200110/page.html,
- June 2011
- 2011 Member of the “NANO2012”, XI International Conference on Nanostructured Materials
- August 26-31, 2012 Rhodes Palace Convention Center Rhodes, Greece.