El Bohooth St. dokii Giza, Egypt
Basic Pharmacology, Natural antioxidant vivo or vitro, nehrology. GIT disorders, liver diseases and diabites
- Antihyperglycaemic effect of kava kava (piper methysticum) in streptozotocininduced diabetic rats.
- Grape seed extract attenuates hyperglycemia-induced in rats by streptozotocin.
- Synthesis Of Novel Steroidal 17-Triazolyl Derivatives Via Cu(I)-Catalyzed Azide-Alkyne Cycloaddition And Their Evaluation As Potential Progestational Agents.
- Thioacetamide-induced liver injury: Protective role of genistein.
- Benzofuran–Morpholinomethyl–Pyrazoline Hybrids as a New Class of Vasorelaxant Agents: Synthesis and Quantitative Structure–Activity Relationship Study.
- Prophylactic role of coenzyme Q10 and Cynara scolymus L on doxorubicin-induced toxicity in rats: Biochemical and immunohistochemical study.
- Steroidal saponins and homoisoflavanone from the aerial parts of Sansevieria cylindrica Bojer ex Hook..
- Alleviation of haloperidol induced oxidative stress in rats: Effects of sucrose vs grape seed extract.
- Cu (I) catalyzed alkyne-azide 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition (CuAAC): Synthesis of 17α-[1-(substituted phenyl)-1,2,3-triazol-4-yl]-19-nor- testosterone-17β-yl acetates targeting progestational and antipro-liferative activities.
- Pharmacological effects of ethanol extract of Egyptian Artemisia herba-alba in rats and mice.