Human Research Protection Office Research Compliance,
University of Massachusetts Mass Venture Center 100 Venture Way,
Suite 116 Hadley, MA 01035.
Disease and Epidemiology, Occupational Health, Hormesis, Ionizing Radiation, Radiation Therapy, Human Research Ethics
- Editorial Board Member "Dose-Response" Journal
- Registered Biosafety Professional (RBP, ABSA) with 5 years of research compliance experience at University of Massachusetts (UMass), Amherst
- Master of Public Health with specialization in Environmental Health Sciences (GPA: 3.95/4.0)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) (equivalent to first professional medicine degree M.D in the United States) with 2.5 years of managerial work experience in human subject research
- Member of an Ethics Review Board (registered with Office of Human Rights Protection) overseeing human subject research in India for 3 years
- Published two original research articles, nine review articles, eight case studies and seventeen abstracts -Current voting member of the UMass, Amherst Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Member of UMass, Amherst Infection Control Committee (ICC), Occupational Health Committee (OHC), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) and Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
- One and a half years of research experience in Ramboll-ENVIRON International Corporation, Amherst Office
- One and a half years of research and two years of teaching experience at UMass, Amherst.