Virology Unit in National Research Center,
Molecular typing and epidemiological studies of viruses of animal origin with special interest of zoonotic ones.
- Gamil GS Zeedan obtained Ph.D. Virology, Cairo University Egypt, MVSCs Virology, Cairo University. BVSCs, Cairo University.
- Currently 2014 up to date Assistant professor at National Research Center (NRC)- Cairo-Egypt.
- 2010- 2013 Assistant Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Virology at Collage of Medicine and Applied Medical sciences, Saudi Arabia.
- He was teaching the following curriculum, Medical Microbiology and Virology, Diagnostic Microbiology, Clinical Rotation of Microbiology and Clinical Rotation Immunology & Virology.
- Title of supervised projects: Development of a Therapeutic Vaccine against Hepatitis B Virus - Incidence of hepatitis A, B, C, D and E in Saudi Arabia.
- The laboratory diagnosis of hepatitis B virus- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection testing technologies & strategies -Hepatitis C virus virological studies and diagnosis of liver diseases.
- He published many articles in reputed journals supervising postgraduate students and serving as an editorial board member of reputed journals.