52425 Jülich, Germany.
RWTH University Hospital Aachen
Department of Nuclear Medicine
Pauwelsstraße 30, 52074 Aachen, Germany
Radiology, Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, Neuroradiology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Oncology, Internal Medicine (General Medicine).
1998-2004: Medical School, UMC Utrecht, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
2005-2007: Assistent physician, UMC Utrecht, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Utrecht.
- Prognostic significance of successful ablation with radioiodine of differentiated thyroid cancer patients.
- Recombinant thyrotropin use in children and adolescents with differentiated thyroid cancer: a multicenter retrospective study.
- Combination of peptide receptor radionuclide therapy with fractionated external beam radiotherapy for treatment of advanced symptomatic meningioma.
- A comparison of prognostic classification systems for differentiated thyroid carcinoma
Frederik A Verburg.
- No survival difference after successful (131)I ablation between patients with initially low-risk and high-risk differentiated thyroid cancer.
- Dosimetry-guided high-activity (131)I therapy in patients with advanced differentiated thyroid carcinoma: initial experience.
- The association between multinodular goiter and thyroid cancer.
- (131)I therapy in patients with benign thyroid disease does not conclusively lead to a higher risk of subsequent malignancies.
- The absorbed dose to the blood is a better predictor of ablation success than the administered 131I activity in thyroid cancer patients.
- Intratracheal growth of recurrent benign goiter.