Institute of Science and Technology - UFVJM - Campus JK Rodovia MGT-367 - KM 583, 5000 - Alto da Jacuba CEP: 39100-000 - Diamantina/MG.
Edible and biodegradable food packaging,
packaging production process (casting and extrusion),
development of nanomaterials/nanoparticles from natural resources.
- Cellulose nanofibers produced from banana peel by chemical and mechanical treatments: Characterization and cytotoxicity assessment
- Pelissari et al., 2017 - Nanocomposites based on banana starch reinforced with cellulose nanofibers isolated from banana peels
- Nanocomposites based on Banana Starch Reinforced with Cellulose Nanofibers Isolated from Banana Peels
- Chapter 5 - Active Bio-Packaging: Recent developments and applications
- Cellulose nanofibers produced from banana peel by enzymatic treatment: Study of process conditions
- Microbial Resources for Biopolymer Production
- Achira as a source of biodegradable materials: Isolation and characterization of nanofibers
- Effect of process conditions on the production of nanocomposite films based on amaranth flour and montmorillonite
- Bioactive compounds obtained through biotechnology.