Department of Public Health,
University of Napoli Federico Ii,
Via S.Pansini, 5 -80131,
- Health food
- Hygiene of the physical environment
- Epidemiology of chronic-degenerative diseases
- Preventive and community dentistry
- Community medicine
- Epidemiology and prevention of infectious diseases.
Personal Skills and Competences
- The research has been conducted mainly in areas such as health food, hygiene of the physical environment, Epidemiology of chronic-degenerative diseases, preventive and community dentistry, community medicine, epidemiology and prevention of infectious diseases.
Studies on epidemiology and prevention of infectious diseases:
- serum-epidemiologic studies;
- surveillance and control of hospital and community infections.
Studies on Health Food:
- epidemiological analysis of the risk for human health caused by different environmental and food "emerging" bacteria.; H.A.C.C.P approach to control of food safety and quality
Studies on physical environment:
- control of microbiological quality of water (es:Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Legionella, Aeromonas and Ps. Aeruginosa ete.).
Studies on hospital environment:
- guidelines for organizing centralized sterilization departments in hospitals and effectiveness verification
- Customer Satisfaction in Hospitals.