Via dei Vestini, 31,
- Study of molecular mechanisms and applied basic sciences to translation for human health.
- Mechanisms that regulate and leading the stem cells activity on tissue homeostasis and repair throughout the identification of intracellular pathway that regulate the regenerative potential.
- Regenerative medicine includes the stem cells differentiation, 3D scaffold evaluation, the design of novel living constructs and new approaches towards tissue regeneration and the use of stem cells in cell therapy.
- Self-renew ability and lineage selection by human mesenchymal stem cells from oral tissues.
- Stem cells modeling to use in neurodegenerative disorders.
- Group and Association:
- Stem Tech Group, Università degli Studi “G. d’Annunzio”, Chieti-Pescara.
- TERMIS - Tissue Engineering International and Regenerative Medicine Society.
- TCES - Tissue and Cell Engineering Society.
- SFB - Society for Biomaterials.
- Diomede F, Pizzicannella J, Sinjari B, Merciaro I, Caputi S, Trubiani O. Periodontal vs Cardiovascular Diseases and Stem Cells: an Intriguing Correlation. XXIV Congresso Nazionale del Collegio dei Docenti di Odontoiatria, Rome, Italy, 6-8 April 2017.
- Cover Image, Volume 118, Number 6, June 2017. Soundara Rajan T, Giacoppo S, Scionti D, Diomede F, Grassi G, Pollastro F, Piattelli A, Bramanti P, Mazzon E, Trubiani O. J Cell Biochem 118(6):i. doi: 10.1002/jcb.25699 (2017).
- Diomede F, Pizzicannella J, Merciaro I, Guarnieri S, Trubiani O. An intriguing relation between periodontal and cardiovascular diseases. 70th Italian society of Histology and Anatomy Annual Meeting, Rome, Italy, 15-17 September 2016.
- Diomede F, Merciaro I, Pizzicannella J, Caputi S, Trubiani O. Xeno-free culture of human periodontal ligament stem cells: a novel platform for tissue engineering. XXI Congresso Nazionale del Collegio dei Docenti di Odontoiatria, Rome, Italy, 10-12 April 2014.