LCOMS University de Lorraine ISEA,
7 rue Marconi,
photoplethysmography pulse oximetry remote measurements vital signs heart and pulse rate heart and pulse rate variability cardiovascular research
- Frédéric Bousefsaf received the BSc degree in electronic and computer engineering from Henri PoincarÃ© University (Nancy, France) in 2008 and the BSc and MSc degrees in cybernetics and computer vision from Paul Verlaine University (Metz, France) in 2009 and 2011.
- He received the PhD degree in image and signal processing from Lorraine University in 2014.
- He subsequently spent a year at the University of Lorraine as a research and teaching assistant and two years as a postdoctoral researcher at the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission.
- He is currently associate professor at the Lorraine University.
- His research interests include image processing, biomedical engineering and affective computing.