National Open University Of Nigeria, Jabi Abuja Â· Department of Public Health Science.
National Open University Of Nigeria,
Jabi Abuja Â· Department of Public Health Science,
- Public Health
- Human Nutrition
- Nutrition Assessment
- Nutritional Education
- Child Nutrition
- Applied Nutrition
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Nutritional Epidemiology
Dr. Florence N. Uchendu has the following qualifications: MSc (Human Nutrition); MSc.PH (Epidemiology) & PhD (Public Health Nutrition). She is a Lecturer at Department of Public Health Science, FHS, National Open University of Nigeria, Jabi Abuja. Her research interest is on public health, Nutrition & CVDs Health, Nutritional Epidemiology & Malnutrition, Vitaminology/micronutrient nutrition, food fortification, maternal and child nutrition & food security. She has authored many papers and books and won several awards and fellowships. Dr Uchendu is listed among Nigerian Top Executives in Education Management Industry (2015). She has more than 21 years work experience in the food industry and academia. She welcomes research collaborations.
- Hunger influenced life expectancy in war-torn Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Vitamin A stability in Nigerian wheat flour and fortification compliance level.
- Stability of Vitamin A in Nigerian Wheat Flour.
- Corrupt practices negatively influenced food security and live expectancy in developing countries.
- Open and distance learning, a potential tool for eradicating malnutrition ARTICLE INFO.
- Vitamin A Baking and Storage Stability in Nigerian Retailed Bread.
- African Journal of Biotechnology. The role of biofortification in the reduction of micronutrient food insecurity in developing countries.
- The role of biofortification in the reduction of micronutrient food insecurity in developing countries.