Federal University of Ceará (Fortaleza, Brazil).
Oncology, Pediatrics, Transfusion Medicine, Clinical Immunology, Pathology, Clinical Trials, Internal Medicine (General Medicine), Clinical Chemistry, Medical Technology.
- 373 A proposal of complementary classification in low risk myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Serum concentrations of nitrite and malondialdehyde as markers of oxidative stress in chronic myeloid leukemia patients treated with tyrosine kinase inhibitors. 3. Idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance and systemic lupus erythematosus.
- P-169 Presence of JAK2 V617F mutation in myeloproliferative and myelodysplastic syndrome patients.
- P-319 Experience with the use of azacitidine in patients with low-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.
- P-173 Unfavorable outcome of patients with myelodysplastic syndrome IPSS intermediate-1: Relationship to elevated expression of p53 at diagnosis.
- Idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance and systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Myelodysplastic syndrome versus idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance: The role of morphology in distinguishing between these entities.
- Evaluation of Oxidative Stress and Genotoxicity Inpatients Undergoing Autologous Hematopoietic Stemm Cell Transplantation.
- Histopathological evaluation of the bone marrow in refractory anemia with ring sideroblasts and thrombocytosis associated to the JAK2-V617F mutation.
- Tumor suppressor p53 protein expression: Prognostic significance in patients with low-risk myelodysplastic syndrome.