35-39 Balmoral Street
Waitara NSW Australia 2077
Australian Permanent Resident
Renewable Energy, Power Demand Side Management, Computational Intelligence, Smart Grid Informatics
- Best Paper Nomination Award, Fengji Luo, Gianluca Ranzi, Xibin Wang, and Zhao Yang Dong, “Service recommendation in smart grid: vision, technologies, and applications,” 9th International Conference on Service Science, Chongqing, China, 2016.
- Australia-Japan Emerging Research Leader Award, jointly granted by Australian Academy of Technological Science and Engineering (ATSE) and Japan Academy of Engineering (JAE), 2016.
- FEBE Research and Innovation Excellence Award, the University of Newcastle, 2015
- Australia UNIPRS and UNRSC 50-50 Scholarships (full scholarship), for academic years 2011-2013
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Research Scholarships (full scholarship), for academic years 2009-2011
- Outstanding Master Thesis of Chongqing City, China, 2010
- Outstanding Master Thesis of Chongqing University, China, 2009
- Outstanding Postgraduate Student Leader of Chongqing University, 2007
- Second Prize of the Third Term Programming Game of Chongqing University, China, 2005