International Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB),
- Soil Microbial Ecology, particularly on microbes that colonize plant tissues.
- Models based on synthetic or simplified bacterial communities for the Plant Microbiome study and harness.
- Bridge the Food Security and the Microbiology towards a sustainable future.
Awards and fellowship:
- 2017. Latin American Young Leader in Biotechnology. First Allbiotech Summit. Santiago de Chile.
- 2017. Extraordinary Prize of Doctorate. University of Alicante. Spain.
- 2015. “Arturo Falaschi” ICGEB Postdoc Fellowship.
- 2014. Young Researcher Prize. Venezuelan Association for the Advancement of Science.
- 2007. Doctorate Grant for Latin-Americans Students 2007-2011. University of Alicante, Spain.