Marine Science Department, Faculty of Science, Port Said University, Egypt
Marine Biology, Marine Ecology, Marine plankton ecology,Marine biodiversity, Molecular marine biology
- Use of real crab powder (halimide teche) and shrimp powder as an alternative dietary protein source for young Nile tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus).
- Ultraviolet Assisted Ozone Degradation Process of Acid Red 17 Dye.
- Protective effect of ethanol extract of Sargassum Dentifolium (Phaeophyceae) in carbon tetrachloride induced hepatitis in rats.
- Reproductive biology of Mullus surmuletus (Linnaeus, 1758) from the Egyptian Mediterranean Sea (Port Said.
- Temporal distribution pattern of phytoplankton at Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt.
- Testing the advanced oxidation processes on the degradation of Direct Blue 86 dye in wastewater.
- Advanced oxidation processes of Mordant Violet 40 dye in freshwater and seawater.
- HPLC-MS/MS Mechanistic study of Direct Yellow 12 degradation using Ultraviolet assisted ozone process.
- Effect of some biological factors on the chitin yield of two crustacean species inhabiting the Egyptian waters.
- Distribution of Soft Corals in the Egyptian Coasts of the Red Sea and Gulf of Aqaba.