Necmettin Erbakan University
Meram Faculty of Medicine
Department of Psychiatry
42080, Konya, TURKEY
- Perinatal psychiatric disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Postpartum-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: incidence, clinical features, and related factors.
- The levels of depression, anxiety and quality of life in patients with chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Anti‐tumor necrosis factor‐α therapy is associated with less frequent mood and anxiety disorders in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Factors associated with major depressive disorder occurring after the onset of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder in pregnant women during the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Postpartum-onset major depression is associated with personality disorders.
- The association of nocturnal serum melatonin levels with major depression in patients with acute multiple sclerosis.
- Sertraline treatment is associated with an improvement in depression and health-related quality of life in chronic peritoneal dialysis patients.
- Axis I and Axis II psychiatric disorders in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Is hyperemesis gravidarum associated with mood, anxiety and personality disorders: a case–control study.