Division of Nephrology,
Department of Medicine,
UTHSCSA, 7703, Floyd Curl Dr,
San Antonio, TX 78229, USA.
Genomics of Kidney Diseases
- Data Descriptor: Sequence data and association statistics from 12,940 type 2 diabetes cases and controls.
- Mechanism of down regulation of Na-H exchanger-2 in experimental colitis.
- Tryptophan metabolism in patients with chronic kidney disease secondary to type 2 diabetes: Relationship to inflammatory markers.
- Genetic Variants in Toll-Like Receptor 4 Gene and Their Association Analysis with Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate in Mexican American Families.
- Omics-squared: Human genomic, transcriptomic and phenotypic data for genetic analysis workshop 19.
- Selecting SNPs informative for African, American Indian and European Ancestry: Application to the Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND).
- The genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes.
- Evaluation of Neurotrophic Tyrosine Receptor Kinase 2 (NTRK2) as a positional candidate gene for variation in estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR) in Mexican American participants of San Antonio Family Heart Study.
- Genome-Wide Association and Trans-ethnic Meta-Analysis for Advanced Diabetic Kidney Disease: Family Investigation of Nephropathy and Diabetes (FIND).
- Identification and Functional Characterization of G6PC2 Coding Variants Influencing Glycemic Traits Define an Effector Transcript at the G6PC2-ABCB11 Locus.