Chairman of the Committee of Deans of Colleges of Nursing at Saudi Universities.
Leadership and Management, Clinical Simulation, Evidence Based Practice, Health Education, Curriculum Development.
- Dr. Farhan Alshammari is currently the Dean of the College of Nursing at University of Hail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- At present, he is the Chairman of the Committee of Deans of the Colleges of Nursing at Saudi Universities, Director of National Leadership Program and a member of Saudi Nursing Licensing Exam Committee.
- As a leader and researcher, he firmly believes that research is useless if not to institute change towards improvement.
- Dr. Alshammari instituted innovation in both education and research.
- Such experience in research and in nursing education has pave his name to the international arena.
- Moreover, Dr. Alshammari, an international figure, is a publisher, a speaker, a journal editor and a mainstay reviewer.