#5 Beixiange Street,
Beijing, China 100053.
- Mind Body Medicine
- Clinical Observation on Physiological and Psychological Effects of Eight-Section Brocade to Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
- Two patients with narcolepsy treated by hypnotic psychotherapy.
- M-M-118 The Rem Sleep Abnormalities of 90 Chinese Depressed Patients.
- T-D-008 Common Psychological Symptoms of 1320 Patients with Insomnia from Guang'anmen Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences.
- T-D-027 Sleep-Regulating Technique Under the Tranquilization State of Qigong: A Novel Technique for Primary Insomnia.
- The Effects of Qigong on Anxiety, Depression, and Psychological Well-Being: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- The Effects of Tai Chi on Depression, Anxiety, and Psychological Well-Being: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Effects of electro-acupuncture on personality traits in depression: A randomized controlled study.
- Low Resistance Thought Induction Sleep-regulating Technique (TIP3-2) Combined with Medication for Primary Insomnia: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- The Effect of Meditative Movement on Sleep Quality: A Systematic Review.