Rua Adolfo Mattes, 350 Neighborhood
Rio Grande Do Sul ( RS ),
- Lateral Extra-articular Tenodesis Has No Effect in Knees With Isolated Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury.
- Biomechanical evaluation of knee endpoint during anterior tibial loading: Implication for physical exams.
- Correlation between a 2D simple image analysis method and 3D bony motion during the pivot shift test.
- Validation of Quantitative Measures of Rotatory Knee Laxity.
- Tensile properties of a split quadriceps graft for ACL reconstruction.
- Novel Technique for Evaluation of Knee Function Continuously Through the Range of Flexion.
- Experimental Execution of the Simulated Pivot-Shift Test: A Systematic Review of Techniques.
- Effects of Anterolateral Capsular Injury and Extra-Articular Tenodesis on Knee Kinematics During Physical Examination.
- Knee Kinematics Are Related to Patient-Reported Outcomes 6 Months After Anatomic ACL Reconstruction.
- Macroscopic anatomical, histological and magnetic resonance imaging correlation of the lateral capsule of the knee.