Dept. of Informatics and Computers,
University of Ostrava,
30th dubna st. 22 701 03,
Ostrava, CZECH REPUBLIC.
- Artificial Intelligence,,
- Soft Computing Pattern Recognition.
- Fuzzy-based decision strategy in real-time strategic games
- Preface of the International Symposium on Computer Science and Information Technology (ISCSIT 2017)
- Control of autonomous robot behavior using data filtering through adaptive resonance theory
- Enhanced ensemble-based classifier with boosting for pattern recognition
- Recommender systems in knowledge-mining
- Preface of the “3rd International Symposium on Intelligent Systems and Algorithms”
- Control of autonomous robot using neural networks
- Training Set Fuzzification Towards Prediction Improvement
- Guaranteed Training Set for Associative Networks
- Big Data Filtering Through Adaptive Resonance Theory
- Recognition of Patterns with Fractal Structure in Time Series
- Some highlights on fuzzy systems and data mining.