Department of German Studies Faculty of Arts,
Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra,
Stefanikova 67, 949 74 Nitra,
- Didactics of Foreign Language
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Applied Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology.
- Graduate of Master's Degree in Teaching General Education in German Language and Literature - Psychology at the University of Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra.
- After graduating in 2002, she attended the Aabybro Primary School, Denmark as a language assistant (German language, work-study stay).
- The Rigorous Examination in Pedagogical Psychology was conducted at FSVaZ UKF in Nitra (2003).
- Doctoral studies ended in psychology at FSVaZ by defending the dissertation entitled "Modification and Optimization of Social Competence" (2004).
- She attended lectures at the University of Passau and Pécs. She is a member of the European Association of Languages for Specific Purposes (Cádiz, Spain), the Slovak Psychological Society, expert committees and commissions.
- Performs assessment and expertise.
- She acts as a reviewer of German textbooks for the Ministry of Education. It cooperates with the Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAV) and the Research Institute of Child Psychology and Pathopsychology (VUDPAP).
- She is the author of scientific and professional works published in scientific and professional publications at home and abroad.
- She is active in domestic and foreign conferences (Poland, the Czech Republic, Spain, Belgium, Turkey, Austria) focusing on interdisciplinary issues in psycholinguistics, applied linguistics and psychology.
- Research project APVV-0451-10 Linguistic intervention program, responsible investigator
- Research project VEGA 1/2506/05 Promoting personality development from the perspective of effective interventions and examining their effectiveness, co-owner
- Research project VEGA 2/1161/21 Personality and cognitive determinants of development and flexibility of cognitive style and learning style, co-researcher
- Educational project KEGA 3/6308/08 Content reform and modernization of foreign language teaching at elementary and secondary schools: Creating conditions for the effective application of the CLIL methodology, co-owner.