Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry,
Czech Academy of Sciences,
Department of Steroidal Inhibitors.
(+420) 220 183 316
v.v.i. Flemingovo nám. 2,
CZ-166 10 Prague 6,
- Natural products
- Organic synthesis
- Medicinal chemistry
- Chemistry of natural products
- Structure-activity relationship.
- Eva Kudova has completed her Ph.D. in 2009 from Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Then, from 2009 till 2011 she worked as a postodoctoral felloe in the lab of prof. Douglas F. Covey, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Her research was focused on the synthesis of neurosteroids as modulators of GABAA receptors. Since 2011, she has been working at the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic (IOCB Prague). Currently, she is a PI of project Neuroprotectives in the Targeted Research Group Steroidal Inhibitors at IOCB Prague.