Hazards Monitoring BioNano research Center,
Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology,
Daejeon, South Korea.
Nano medicine, molecular image, theragnosis.
- Eun-Kyung Lim, Bong Hyun Chung, “Preparation of pyrenyl-based multifunctional nanocomposites for biomedical applications”, Nat. protocols. 2016, 11, 236.
- Eun-Kyung Lim, Panki Bae, Haeran Kim and Juyeon Jung, “Leucine zipper pair-based lipid vesicle for image-guided therapy in breast cancer”, Chem. Comm. 2016, Online published.
- Eun-Kyung Lim,‡ Kyeonghye Guk,‡ Hyeran Kim, Bong-Hyun Chung* and Juyeon Jung*, “Simple, rapid detection of influenza A (H1N1) viruses using a highly sensitive peptide-based molecular beacon”, Chem. Comm. 2016, Online published. [‡] These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Eun-Kyung Lim, Joo Oak Keem, Hui-suk Yun, Jinyoung Jung and Bong Hyun Chung, "Smart nanoprobes for the detection of alkaline phosphatase activity during osteoblast differentiation", Chem. Comm. 2015, 51, 3270-3272.
- Eun-Kyung Lim [+], Taekhoon Kim [+], Soonmyung Paik, Seungjoo Haam, Yong-Min Huh and Kwangyeol Lee, “Nanomaterials for Theranostics: Recent Advances and Future Challenges”, Chem. Rev. 2015, 115, 327. [+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Eunjung Kim, Hwunjae Lee, Yonghee An, Eunji Jang, Eun-Kyung Lim, Byunghoon Kang, Jin-Suck Suh, Yong-Min Huh and Seungjoo Haam, “Imidazolized magnetic nanovectors with endosome disrupting moieties for the intracellular delivery and imaging of siRNA” J. Mater. Chem. B., 2014, 2, 8566.
- Eun-Kyung Lim, Byunghoon Kang, Yuna Choi, Eunji Jang, Seungmin Han, Kwangyeol Lee, Jin-Suck Suh, Seungjoo Haam, Yong-Min Huh, “Gadolinium-based nanoparticles for highly efficient T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging”, Nanotechnology, 2014, 25, 245103.
- Myeong-Hoon Kim, Bongjune Kim, Eun-Kyung Lim, Yuna Choi, Jihye Choi, Eunjung Kim, Eunji Jang, Hyo Seon Park, Jin-Suck Suh, Yong-Min Huh and Seungjoo Haam, Magnetic nanoclusters engineered by polymer-controlled self-assembly for the accurate diagnosis of atherosclerotic plaques via magnetic resonance imaging”, Macromol Biosci, 2014, 14, 943.
- Aastha Kukreja, Eun-Kyung Lim, Byunghoon Kang, Yuna Choi, Taeksu Lee, Jin-Suck Suh, Yong-Min Huh, Seungjoo Haam, “One-pot synthesis of magnetic nanoclusters enabling atherosclerosis-targeted magnetic resonance imaging” Int J Nanomedicine, 2014, 21, 2489.
- Eun-Kyung Lim, Eunji Jang, Seungjoo Haam, Yong-Min Huh, “Facile preparation of pyrene-templated hexagonal-shaped gold nanoplates”, Appl. Sci. Convergen. Tech., 2014, 23, 48-53.