University of Reims Champagne,
Ardenne UFR Exact and Natural Sciences,
URVVC-EA4707 BP 1039 51687 REIMS Cedex.
- 20 years of experience in the field of Plant Sciences specifically Plant Physiology
- Interaction of Plant Microbe interaction
- Biological Control of plant pathogens
- Production of Bioactive Molecules not polluting for the environment
- Use of beneficial microorganisms to stimulate plant defense against abiotic and/or biotic stress
- Viticulture Physiology
- Sept 2012- …: Professor, Unit of Champagne Vine and Wine research, Reims University
- Sept 1999- Sept 2012: Associate Professor, Reims University, Reims
- Aug 1998 – Aug 1999: Research Professor, Nova Scotia Agricultural College, Plant Science Department & Adjunct Professor at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada Nova Scotia, Canada
- J uly 1997- Aug 1998: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Environmental Resources Research Institute, Penn State University, USA
- Sept 1995- July 1997 : Post-Doctoral Fellow, Horticultural Research Center, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
- Reviewer of many international scientific journals: Functionnal Plant Biology, Physiologia Plantarum, Plant Science, Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry; Journal of Phytopathology; New Phytologist; ..
- Member of editorial board of Dataset Papers in Science (Section Ecology)
- Member of editorial board of World Journal of Biotechnology
- Member of Scientific Board of Chemical, Civil, Agricultural and Environmental Engineers
- Member of editorial board of Open Journal of Plant Science
- Consulting Editor in Plant and Soil journal
- Associate Editor in Electronic Journal of Biology
- Associate editor in Frontiers in Plant Science section Plant Biotic Interactions.