The School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies, Almas Building, Alley 29, Qasrodasht Ave, Shiraz,Iran
Construction and application of nanostructures in tissue engineering, nanofibres, hydrogels and nanohyrodrogels, external toxicity studies of nanomaterials, and the fabrication and application of medical nanoparticles of metal and magnetism.
Honors and Award
- First rank in M.Sc. entrance exam held by Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2007
- First rank in Ph.D. entrance exam held by Ministry of Health and Medical Education. 2010
- First rank in 1th National nanotechnology competition held by Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council.
- Iran Society of Nanomedicine.
- Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies association (AMST), Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Tehran. 2010- Present.
- Functionalization of PAN-based electrospun carbon nanofibers by acid oxidation: study of structural, electrical and mechanical properties E Mirzaei, J Ai, M Sorouri, H Ghanbari, J Verdi, R Faridi-Majidi Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures 23 (11), 930-937.
- The Differentiation of Human Endometrial Stem Cells into Neuron-Like Cells on Electrospun PAN-Derived Carbon Nanofibers with Random and Aligned Topographies E Mirzaei, J Ai, S Ebrahimi-Barough, J Verdi, H Ghanbari, R Faridi-Majidi Molecular neurobiology, 1-11.
- Fabrication of antibacterial silver nanoparticle‐modified chitosan fibers using Eucalyptus extract as a reducing agent M Arvand, E Mirzaei, MA Derakhshan, S Kharrazi, E Sadroddiny, ... Journal of Applied Polymer Science 132 (25).
- Differentiation Potential of Human Chorion-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells into Motor Neuron-Like Cells in Two-and Three-Dimensional Culture Systems F Faghihi, E Mirzaei, J Ai, A Lotfi, FA Sayahpour, SE Barough, ... Molecular neurobiology, 1-11.
- Evaluation of motor neuron-like cell differentiation of hEnSCs on biodegradable PLGA nanofiber scaffolds S Ebrahimi-Barough, AN Javidan, H Saberi, MT Joghataei, E Mirzaei ... Molecular neurobiology, 1-10.
- Optimizing parameters on alignment of PCL/PGA nanofibrous scaffold: An artificial neural networks approach FA Paskiabi, E Mirzaei, A Amani, MA Shokrgozar, R Saber, ... International journal of biological macromolecules 81, 1089–1097.
- Preparation and characterization of kefiran electrospun nanofibers SS Esnaashari, S Rezaei, E Mirzaei, H Afshari, SM Rezayat, ... International journal of biological macromolecules 70, 50- 56.
- Differentiation potential of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells into motorneuronlike cells on electrospun gelatin membrane F Faghihi, E Mirzaei, A Sarveazad, J Ai, SE Barough, A Lotfi, ... Journal of Molecular Neuroscience 55 (4), 845-853.
- Genipin cross-linked electrospun chitosan-based nanofibrous mat as tissue engineering scaffold E Mirzaei, R Faridi-Majidi, MA Shokrgozar, F Asghari Paskiabi Nanomedicine Journal 1 (3), 137-146
- Artificial neural networks modeling of electrospinning of polyethylene oxide from aqueous acid acetic solution E Mirzaei, A Amani, S Sarkar, R Saber, D Mohammadyani, ... Journal of Applied Polymer Science 125 (3), 1910-1921.
- Herbal Extract Loaded Chitosan-Based Nanofibers as a Potential Wound-Dressing, Esmaeil Mirzaei, Saeed Sarkar, Seyed Mahdi Rezayat, Reza Faridi-Majid, Journal of Advanced Medical Sciences and Applied Technologies (JAMSAT). 2016; 2(1).