12 Agisanang, University Flats, Makhene Road, Unit 6, Mmabatho 2375
Academic Writing, Qualitative Analysis, Psychopathology, Quantitative Analysis, Interviewing, Qualitative Inquiry, Health Psychology, Program Evaluation, Thematic Analysis, Qualitative Methods, Adolescent Mental Health, Health Research, Cultural Competency, Focus Group Discussions, Advanced Quantitative Methods, Indepth Interview.
- 1992-1995: CODESRIA Laureate- 1992
- 1992-1995: Awardee, CODESRIA grant for thesis writing (Ph.D.)
- 1994-1995: Awardee, University of Ibadan Senate research grant
- 1996-1997: Fellow, Centre for African Studies, London, United Kingdom
- 1998-1999: Awardee, Postgraduate School conference grants for PG Teachers.
- 2000-2002: Fellow, CODESRIA, Dakar, Senegal
- 2000-2001: Awardee, CODESRIA grant for Child and youths studies programme
- 2001-2002: Awardee, IFRA Urban studies/Security Studies Grant
- 2002: Awardee, Salzburg Seminar Austria
- 2003: Awardee certificate of excellence for counselling & psychotherapy practice in Africa-Nigerian Association of Clinical psychologists(NACP).
- 2002: Fellow, Salzburg Seminar (Equity in Health)
- 2003-2004: Awardee, Alexander Von Humboldt Stiftung (AvH) research Scholarship, Germany.
- 2003-Present: Fellow, Alexander Von Humboldt Stiftung (AvH) Germany
- 2003: Awardee, Alexander Von Humboldt Language scholarship, Germany
- 2003: Awardee/Fellow Albert Ellis Institute, USA.
- 2003: Awardee, Best poster [email protected] the 2003 International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology (IACCP) 6th European Regional Congress on ‘Cultures in Interaction’, organised by the IACCP held in BudapestHungary on 11-17th July. Poster presented on: Culture, Psychosocial Disorders and Mental health: An African perspective.
- 2003: Graduate Basis for Registration, British Psychological Society
- 2003: Graduate Member, British Psychological Society
- 2008: Fellow, Phodiso UCLA- UL
- 2008-2010: Awardee, research grants (Trauma and Wellbeing of Homeless Zimbabwean in South Africa) NIH
- 2008-Present: Visiting Scholar, UCLA, USA (March 2008 through April 2014).
- 2008: Awardee, IAACP Witkin-Okonji travel award
- 2008: Awardee, AvH conference grant
- 2013-2018 NRF C3 Rated
- 2012-2013: MOST Productive Senior Researcher (HSS Faculty) Award
- 2012-2013 MOST Productive Supervisor (HSS Faculty) Award