34 A Manial st. Cairo,Egypt.
Breast Cancer, Liver Function, Biochemistry.
- She completed his master’s in 1993 and MD in 2009 from Cairo University.
- Presently She is an Assistant professor, Department of Medical Biochemistry, National Research Centre, Cairo, Egypt
- Lecturer in medical biochemistry.
- Her Research has included work on antioxidants, DNA damage, cancer and diabetes.
- M.Sc: Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University,(1993).
- M.D: Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, (2009).
- M.Sc. Thesis Entitled: " Salivary caffeine Following an Oral Load As Indicator For Liver Function.".
- M.D. Thesis Entitled: " Protective Role of Antioxidants in Breast Cancer".