Clinical pathology department,
assiut university hospital,
faculty of medicine,
Assiut - EGYPT.
Transfusion medicine Hematological disease
- Growth parameters and vitamin D status in children with thalassemia major in upper Egypt.
- Diagnostic value of ex vivo pleural fluid interferon-gamma versus adapted whole-blood quantiferon-TB gold in tube assays in tuberculous pleural effusion.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alfa and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 gene polymorphisms in kidney transplant recipients.
- Prevalence and association of post-renal transplant anemia.
- Total serum IgE level in COPD patients.
- Spontaneous bacterial empyema in patients with liver cirrhosis in Upper Egypt: prevalence and causative organisms.
- Preoperative embolization in surgical management of massive thoracic tumors.
- Diagnostic value of quantitative measurement of pleural fluid interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) versus QuantiFERON-TB Gold in tube assays (QFT-IT) in blood, pleura.
- Clinical and laboratory approach for the identification of the risk for tumour lysis syndrome in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia..
- Vitamin D and markers of airway inflammation in asthma.