Faculty of science, zoology department
Biodiversity, Conservation Biology, Water Quality Conservation, Ecology Ecosystem Ecology, Marine Ecology, Microbiology, Invasive Species, Marine Environment, Marine Biodiversity
- Sustainability of Agricultural Environment in Egypt- Multi-authored book to be published by Springer International Publishing during late 2017 or early 2018
- The Impact of some Organic and Inorganic Pollutants on Fresh Water (Rashid branch, River Nile), Egypt
- Determination of total hydrocarbon and its relation to amino acid found in two bivalve edible species from Alexandria and El Ismailia coast, Egypt.
- The protective effect of Coriandrum sativum L. oil against liver toxicity induced by Ibuprofen in rats
- Ultrastructural study on the foot and the shell of the oyster Pinctada radiata (leach, 1814),(Bivalvia: Petridae)
- Prevalence of bacterial isolates possible transmitted by Musca Domestica collected from damanhour City, El Behara, Domestica
- Effect of Crude Methanolic Extracts of Fruits of Chinaberry Tree Melia Azedarach L. On the Adult House Fly Musca Domestica.
- Measurement of heavy metals accumulation in ctendia of Anadara ehrenbergi (Dunker, 1868) using energy-dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF)
- Histopathological study for evaluation of trematode larval infection in the carpet shell clam, Tapes decussatus, from three Egyptian clam fisheries
- Temporal and Spatial Effects on Some Physiological Parameters of the Bivalve Lithophaga lithophaga (Linnaeus, 1758) from Coastal Regions of Alexandria, Egypt