Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology,
Centre for Epidemiology and Biostatistics,
Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU).
One Health for controlling Zoonotic diseases in resource poor countries.
- Anthrax outbreaks in the humans - livestock and wildlife interface areas of Northern Tanzania: a retrospective record review 2006–2016.
- Sensitivity, Specificity, and Public-Health Utility of Clinical Case Definitions Based on the Signs and Symptoms of Cholera in Africa.
- Prevention, detection, and response to anthrax outbreak in Northern Tanzania using one health approach: A case study of Selela ward in Monduli district.
- Notes from the Field: Ongoing Cholera Epidemic — Tanzania, 2015–2016.
- The African cholera surveillance network (Africhol) consortium meeting, 10–11 June 2015, Lomé, Togo.
- Factors influencing completion of treatment among registered tuberculosis patients under directly observed therapy in Temeke Municipality, Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
- Clinical, Virologic, and Epidemiologic Characteristics of Dengue Outbreak, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, 2014.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Illness Deaths in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Role of Influenza: A Case Series From 8 Countries.