Suez Canal University,
Emergency Medicine, Traumatology, Emergency Medical Care, Pre-hospital Care, Anaesthetics, Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Disaster Medicine, Emergency Toxicology, Tactical Emergency Medicine.
- Predictive value of focused assessment with sonography for trauma (FAST) for laparotomy in unstable polytrauma Egyptians patients.
- A Comparative Study of Risk Stratifications Scores for Acute Heart Failure Patients in the Emergency Department, Egypt.
- Patterns and Outcome of Missed Injuries in Egyptians Polytrauma Patients.
- Pathophysiology and management of different types of shock.
- Resuscitation of Polytrauma patients Adel Hamed Elbaih, PhD Assistant professor of emergency medicine, faculty of medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt.
- Cardiogenic shock as a first presentation in acute myocardial infarction in Egyptian's patients and its outcome.
- A Comparative Study of Risk Stratification Tools for Chest Pain in Egyptians Emergency Patients.
- Evaluation of Thoracic Trauma Severity Score in Predicting the Outcome of Isolated Blunt Chest Trauma Patients.
- Accuracy of Predictive Factors and Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (FAST) in Management of Adult Blunt Abdominal Trauma and Its Outcome in Suez Canal University Hospital.
- Risk stratification and outcome in haematemsis patients in emergency room in Suez Canal university hospital, Ismailia, Egypt.