Merck Research Labs ,
33 Avenue Louis Pasteur,
Boston MA 02115.
Epilepsy, Neurobehaviour, Glia (Microglia), Neuroinflammation, Neurodegeneration
- Contribution of amygdala pathology to comorbid emotional disturbances in temporal lobe epilepsy.
- The brain parenchyma has a type I interferon response that can limit virus spread.
- Differential contribution of microglia and monocytes in neurodegenerative diseases.
- The TREM2-APOE Pathway Drives the Transcriptional Phenotype of Dysfunctional Microglia in Neurodegenerative Diseases.
- Effect of maternal immune activation on pre- and postnatal murine brain development.
- Interdependent and independent roles of type I interferons and IL-6 in innate immune, neuroinflammatory and sickness behaviour responses to systemic poly I:C.
- Expression of neuropeptide Y1 receptors in the amygdala and hippocampus and anxiety-like behavior associated with Ammon's horn sclerosis following intrahippocampal kainate injection in C57BL/6J mice.
- The role of type-interferons in poly I:C induced sickness behaviour.