UNAM National Autonomous,
University of Mexico,
Faculty of Political and Social Sciences,
social movements, collective memory, territories, identity, sociology of emotions.
- Representations and meanings in the space-society relationship: a theoretical reflection.
- The social movement of Atenco: experience and construction of meaning.
- Keys to decode a collective actor: the case of the San Salvador Atenco movement.
- Earth yes, planes no. The social construction of the Atenco movement.
- The social construction of memory in space: a sociological approach.
- The 1968 memorial in Mexico: The construction of collective memory about an emblematic social movement.
- Space, dirty war and memory: the construction of the House of Indomitable Memory Museum in Mexico.
- The Social Movement of Atenco: Experience and Construction of Sense.
- The multidimensional nature of collective action and social movements: a theoretical problematization.
- Inhabiting the La Fama neighborhood: spaces of collective identity and memory.