Centre National de Recherche et de Formation sur le Paludisme (CNRFP), Molecular biology.
- Edith Bougouma currently works at the Molecular biology, Centre National de Recherche et de Formation sur le Paludisme (CNRFP).
- Edith does research in Genetics, Human Biology and Molecular Biology.
- Their most recent publication is 'Safety of single low-dose primaquine in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficient falciparum-infected African males: Two open-label, randomized, safety trials.'
- Resistance to malaria through structural variation of red blood cell invasion receptors.
- Characterisation of the opposing effects of G6PD deficiency on cerebral malaria and severe malarial anaemia.
- Single low dose primaquine to reduce gametocyte carriage and Plasmodium falciparum transmission after artemether-lumefantrine in children with asymptomatic infection: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- A phase 2b randomized, controlled trial of the efficacy of the GMZ2 malaria vaccine in African children..
- A novel locus of resistance to severe malaria in a region of ancient balancing selection.
- Genetic determinants of anti-malarial acquired immunity in a large multi-centre study.
- Novel Insights Into the Protective Role of Hemoglobin S and C Against Plasmodium falciparum Parasitemia.
- Efficacy and Safety of the Mosquitocidal Drug Ivermectin to Prevent Malaria Transmission After Treatment: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Clinical Trial.
- Reappraisal of known malaria resistance loci in a large multicenter study.
- A Phase 1b Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blinded Dosage-Escalation Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of an Adenovirus Type 35 Based Circumsporozoite Malaria Vaccine in Burkinabe Healthy Adults 18 to 45 Years of Age.