University of Belgrade,
School of Medicine,
dr Subotica 9,
11000 Belgrade, Serbia.
Clinic for Endocrinology,
Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases-Laboratory for human pancreatic islets,
Dr Subotica 13, 11000 Belgrade,
Clinical Centre of Serbia, Belgrade, Serbia.
Diabetes, insulin secretion, transplantation, pancreatic islets culture and influence of microorganism on onset of the diabetes.
- Dr. Dragan M. Nikolic has completed his Ph.D. in 2010 from Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade.
- He is Head of researches in the laboratory for pancreatic islets culture at the Institute for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Diseases, KCS, Serbia.
- 1998 - Master of Science degree of Immunobiology sciences, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Biology.
- 2010 - Ph.D. degree from Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, Title of Ph.D. thesis: “Examination of the parameters affecting insulin secretion capacity of human adult pancreatic islets in culture, He is the member of research projects related with isolation and transplatation of pancreatic islets.
- January 2011 -present Research associate on the project “Carotid disease in Serbia - pathological dinamics, prevention, diagnosis and innovative therapeutic procedures“. Member of EASD (European Association for the Study of Diabetes) in 2009 god.
- Member Organization Commity of Serbian Society for the Study of Diabetes since 2010.
- Member of Association of University Proffesors, Serbia, since 2012.
- Editorial board member of: Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research in 2012 and American Journal of Current Immunology in 2013.
- Reviewer of American Journal of Biomedical Research.
- Dr Nikolic he has published 24 papers dealing with Diabetes, insulin secretion, transplantation, pancreatic islets culture and influence of microorganism on onset of the diabetes.