Prince Sultan University, Riyadh 11586,Saudi Arabia
- Medical Imaging,
- Machine Learning,
- Text mining.
- Dr.Tanzila Saba received her PhD degree in Document’s Information Security and Management from Faculty of Computing Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia in 2012 and won the best student award in the Faculty of Computing UTM 2012.
- She received the Unesco, TWAS and HEC scholarships for outstanding research output.
- Currently, she is serving as an IS Associate Chair.in College of Computer and Information Sciences Prince Sultan University.
- Her focused research area is Machine Learning including health informatics, text mining, forensic documents analysis & security.
- She has published more than 100 research articles and around 90 research papers are Scopus/ISI/SCIE indexed.
- Due to her excellent research achievement, she is included in Marquis Whoâ’s Who 2012.
- She has been awarded the Outstanding Research Recognition award consecutively for 2014, 2015 & 2016 in Prince Sultan University.
- Dr.Tanzila is the leader of Machine Learning Research Group at Prince Sultan University.